Dependants' Grants for HE Students

If you’re a full-time HE student you might be able to get extra financial help if you have children or an adult who depends on you financially.

These grants are paid in addition to your main student finance and don’t normally have to be paid back, unless you leave your course early.

Dependents' Grants Leaflet & Application Form

Please see below link to sites explaining the extra help available to students with children or adult dependants, the grants available to them and how they can apply. or The Student Room finance section.

Need Help?

If you are an existing East Durham College student, please contact our Careers Co-ordinator, in Student Services (Peterlee) if you have any questions about student finance in relation to higher education and university. You can call the Careers Advice team on 0191 518 8282.

Any questions?

Please use the enquiry form below or call Student Services on 0191 518 8222 to discuss your options.

General Enquiry

Personal details
Talk to us