One of the best parts of college is getting great student discounts on loads of stuff - that's why you'll want to grab yourself a NUS (National Student's Union) TOTUM card!
Formerly known as the NUS Extra Card, the TOTUM card brings you over 200 UK student discounts at loads of great retailers, eateries and entertainment venues across the UK.
For example, you can:
- Get 10% off your new clothes from ASOS
- Get 10% off your food shopping at the Co-op
- Get 25% off the latest movies at Odeon cinemas when you buy a student ticket
- Get 40% off at Las Iguanas - can't you taste that great food already?
On top of that, you also get 1 year's ISIC free when you buy a TOTUM card. ISIC stands for the International Student Identity Card, and gives you access to 42,000 international discounts for students in over 130 countries!
Sounds Great - How Much Does it Cost?
TOTUM cards are incredible value - after paying, you're likely to earn your money back pretty quickly thanks to the fantastic range of discounts on offer!
The following options are available for paying for your TOTUM card:
- 1 Year Card for £12
- 2 Year Card for £22
- 3 Year Card for £32
That's three years of discounts for just over 30 quid. Not half bad, right?
So, Tell Me More About These Discounts...
As we said previously, the TOTUM card is your gateway to loads and loads of discounts. We're talking eateries. We're talking fashion. We're talking buying a choccie bar. It's all possible with the NUS TOTUM card!
Here's just a few of the discounts a TOTUM card will get you*:
- A whopping 55% off Braun Men's and Women's products
- 25% off your haircut at Nicky Clarke Hairdressers
- 30% off food and drink from Sunday to Thursday at Pizza Express
- You'll love this one - 25% off online orders online at Domino's
- Discounts off loads more restaurants including Giraffe, Prezzo, Pizza Hut, Frankie & Benny's and Chiquitos
- Go on a theme park tour with up to 49% off at Alton Towers, up to 46% off Blackpool Pleasure Beach and 52% off at Chessington World of Adventures Resort
- 25% discount at Odeon Cinema, plus further discounts available on Odeon Limitless cards
- Look amazing with some new outfits - 10% off at ASOS (with discounted selling rates on ASOS marketplace too), 10% off at Blue Inc, 10% off at Boohoo.com, 15% off at Claire's Accessories, 10% off at Jack Wills and loads more!
- Amazon Prime student membership - complete with unlimited one-day delivery on tonnes of products
- Microsoft Xbox discount
Like we said, honestly, there's loads.
*Discounts true at time of writing - offers are subject to change.