Student Services is central to everything you do at college, we can provide you with any help and support which you may need during your time at East Durham College, including applications for financial support, confidential counselling, as well as advice on courses and career opportunities available to you.
- Careers/job seeking information
- Information on job vacancies from local employers
- Details on Apprenticeship opportunities
- Information and application forms for universities and colleges throughout the UK and beyond
- East Durham College course information
- Information and application forms for financial assistance
The staff can give information, advice and guidance to help you plan your future or make the best of your time at the College.
East Durham College Student Services Hotline
The team has been awarded the Matrix Quality Standard for its information, advice and guidance services.
So you can rest assured you will get best advice. The staff are all friendly, experienced and there to help you - call in or contact the team now 0191 518 8222 or via LiveChat.